Friday 6 October 2023
- 08:30 - 09:30: Welcome coffee
- 09:30 - 12:00: Pre-meeting course (AFITER.BE + VVRO) + pre-meeting course (BHPA)
- 12:30 - 13:30: Lunch
- 13:30 - 15:30: Presentations of junior members of BHPA and BeSTRO & Presentations of RTT research
- 15:30 - 16:00: Coffee break
- 16:00 - 18:00: Joint session presenting Why and How?
- 18:00 - 19:00: Reception, celebrating 40 years of BeSTRO
- 19:00 - 00:00: Dinner and social event
Saturday 7 October 2023
- 08:30 - 09:00: Welcome coffee
- 09:00 - 10:00: Joint session
- 10:00 - 10:30: Coffee break
- 10:30 - 12:30: Parallel sessions (MPE, RO, RTT, QM)
- 12:30 - 14:00: Lunch
- 14:00 - 14:15: Award BeSTRO junior presentation + BHPA presentation + life-time achievement award
- 14:15- 16:00: Joint concluding session with take home messages
BeSTRO junior abstracts
As a tradition, the junior members of BeSTRO are invited to present their abstract during the Friday afternoon session and have received an invitation accordingly. Abstracts have to be submitted on the 16th of August at the latest. The best abstract will be awarded with a prize.
The Radiation Therapists and Quality Managers are invited to present their abstract during the Friday afternoon session. Abstracts have to be submitted on the 1st of August at the latest. The best abstract will be awarded with a prize.
On Friday evening, we organize a dinner followed by a social event, which has proven to be a success during the previous edition. We would like to invite all participants to attend this social event and gather together with your colleagues and friends.
INAMI/RIZIV and AFCN/FANC* accreditation will be requested.
*remember that the BeSTRO Autumn and Spring meetings apply for the continuous education in radiation protection of the patient required by the AFCN/FANC.